Excellent secondary school located in Bexley are seeking a qualified PE teacher for a part time role.The teacher will be required to teach a maximum...
PE Teacher - Greenwich
- £130 - 150 daily rate
- Start as soon as possible
- Key Stage 3 and 4
Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school in Greenwich for a long term Physical Education Teacher role. The school provides high resourced physical and health education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations.
The School - South London, Greenwich
The school has developed a strong working environment, setting out clear opportunities for you to develop your career and continue the success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community, pupils, staff and parents, to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Person Specification - PE Teacher - South London, Greenwich
The successful Physical Education Teacher should be:
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring; plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils' work and set targets for progress;
- Assess and record pupils' progress systematically, keeping records to check work is understood, and monitor strengths and weaknesses, informing future planning and recognise the level at which each pupil is achieving.
Teachers will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You will also hold UK Qualified Teacher Status, or an equivalent qualification.
About the Role - PE Teacher
As a PE teacher you will take sports classes in Key Stage 3 and 4, supporting pupils working towards GCSEs examinations. This is a full time Teacher of PE role, on a long term basis, with competitive rates of pay, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Professional support from our team of expert consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free CPD courses and workshops.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivaled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers' website.
Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.