PE Teacher for Key Stages 3 4 (and 5 if you can do it), February 2020 start PE Teacher for Key Stage 3 4 (and...
Are you an experienced and creative Physical Education who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in 'Outstanding' Secondary school in Greenwich, South East London?
PE Teacher for Key Stages 3 & 4 February 2020 start
PE Teacher for Key Stage 3 & 4 south east London
- £27,000 - £38,000 per year
- Temp Position
- Full time contract
PE Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 4
Are you an experienced and creative Physical Education who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in "outstanding" Secondary school in Greenwich, south east London?
The School - South East London
- This is a good Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 4
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- The School has a strong PE and sports program and so a passionate sports teacher is required who is capable of delivering a range of different disciplines. You will be asked to help participate with the extracurricular sports teams
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Free face to face CPD courses.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.