A 'Good' two form entry Primary school in South East London is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher with KS1 experience.
About the Role - Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 - South East London
The ideal KS1 Teacher will have recent experience teaching in Key Stage 1. Classes are supported by a teaching assistant. As this is a two form entry school you will be working collaboratively with the current KS1 Teacher in all areas of planning, preparation and assessment for learning. Dedicated PPA time is allocated for this KS1 position. There is also room for career development within the school.
About the School - Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 - South East London
The school is committed:
- To professional development and the opportunity to be part of only a small number of schools on the journey towards becoming a Visible Learning school
- A happy, caring learning community with exceptionally well-behaved children eager to learn
- A supportive parent body
- A committed, dynamic and ambitious staff team and governing body
- Ample opportunities for career progression
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Qualified teacher status
- Provide 2 years worth of reference
This is a long term, full time position, please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted