Are you an experienced and creative English Teacher who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in an "outstanding" Secondary school in North London?
The School - English Teacher - North West London
Students follow an engaging, creative, thematic curriculum based on the National Curriculum, which will be personalised to their learning needs. The curriculum will be broad and balanced with English at its core. The school has a strong management team that encourages career growth and will help you take the next steps in your teaching career.
Person Specification - English Teacher - North West London
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and also A levels (not essential)
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an outstanding school and make a major contribution to the schools continued success. If you are passionate about your subject and committed to achieving outstanding student attainment outcomes, we would like to hear from you.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted