Maths Teacher - Kent
Are you looking to secure a role in an 'outstanding' Secondary school?
Career Teachers are recruiting for an outstanding secondary school in Kent for a full time Maths teacher to start in September 2019.
The School - Maths Teacher - Kent
Our school caters for pupils aged 11 to 18 years. They provide quality teaching to children in the local area, producing exceptional results at GCSE and A-level. The school are looking for an enthusiastic Maths teacher to join their very successful department.
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - Kent
Successful teachers will:
- Be dedicated, engaging and inspiring.
- Plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child.
- Assess and record pupils progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving.
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies; through effective marking, monitor pupils work and set targets for progress.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, as well as other potential vacancies, please contact me, Nicole at Carer Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.