Maths Teacher North London Are you looking to secure a role in a 'Good' Secondary school? Career Teachers are recruiting for a secondary school in...
English Teacher - London
An outstanding Secondary School in London are looking to recruit a talented English Teacher for September 2019.
About the role - English Teacher - London
- You will be covering Key stage 3 and 4, supporting students working towards GCSE exams.
- The right candidate will show ambition and be able to support and motivate students in the classroom.
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Full time, long-term position.
- Competitive rates of pay: £130 - £180 per day.
- September 2019 start
The school - English Teacher - London
This is a well-established, "Oustanding" school which have supported the progressive learning of students for over 50 years.
The school has a range of amenities and facilities to consistently encourage academic excellence and values. They offer a range of extra-curricular activities to enable students to flourish in their skills and abilities.
The school is very well run and provides support such as CPD training courses throughout duration of employment.
If you think this could be the position that you have been waiting for please contact Nicole at Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.