English Teacher - Essex
An outstanding Secondary School in Essex are looking to recruit a talented English Teacher for September 2019.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills and classroom management
- Ability to plan and teach lessons effectively, so that they are interesting, challenging and enjoyable.
- Ability to collaborate productively with colleagues and work towards common goals as a team member
- Knowledge of current issues in the teaching of specialist subject
- Awareness of whole school curriculum issues
- Ability to manage students firmly, fairly and effectively
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
Students in this school achieve outstanding GCSE and A Level results. These results are the outcome of the schools beliefs and actions. The school has a well-disciplined learning environment where children enjoy learning and are proud of the work that they produce.
- English Teacher
- September 2019 start date
- Permanent Teaching Post
- Outstanding Secondary School
If you are an English Teacher looking to join a forward thinking Secondary School for September 2019, please contact me, Nicole at Carer Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.