Maths Teacher NewhamMPS Inner London Permanent position for January 2020 Are you an experienced Maths teacher? Would you like a permanent position in a supportive...
Maths Teacher - North London
Are you passionate about growing young people's interest in Maths?
Career Teachers are recruiting for a number of Ofsted rated 'Good' and 'Outstanding' Secondary schools in and around the North London area, for several long term Maths Teacher roles.
The Schools - North London
The schools provide high quality learning opportunities for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards passing of GCSE and A Level examination. The schools work effectively with all members of their community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, deescalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships. The schools all have strong and organised management teams who offer a phenomenal environment to develop your career and continue the success
Person Specification - Maths Teacher - North London
Successful teachers will be:
- Committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Dedicated, engaging and inspiring;
- Able to maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies; through effective marking, monitor pupil's work and set targets for progress;
- Assessing and recording pupil's progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
About the role - Maths Teacher - North London
As a Maths Teacher you will lead classes across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. You will be assessing individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis. Career Teachers provide competitive pay rates, starting from £130, reflecting experience and workload.
Career Teachers will ask you to provide references and an up to date DBS with update service.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.