Design & Technology Teacher - North East London
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Career Teachers are recruiting for an Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary school in North East London for a long term Design & Technology Teacher role.
Design & Technology Teacher - The School - North East London
The school provides quality education for children aged 11 - 18 years old, supporting progress and development towards GCSE and A Level examinations. They have a strong and organised management team who offer a terrific environment for you to develop your teaching career and be part of the continuing success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment, de-escalating challenging behaviour and promoting positive relationships.
Design & Technology Teacher - Person Specification - North East London
The successful Teacher will:
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
- Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
When applying you will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS through Career Teachers. You will hold UK Qualified Teacher Status.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.