Physics teacher required for a Secondary School in London for a September 2019 startGood career opportunity/NQT's welcomeMixed secondary 11-18Key Stages 3-5September 2019 startPermanent/contractAre you a...
English Teacher - West London
- English Teacher
- Outstanding Secondary School
Person Specification - English Teacher - West London
The successful Teacher will:
- Have experience teaching English in KS3, 4 & 5.
- Plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child;
- Maintain positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies;
- Monitor pupils work and set targets for progress, through effective and thorough marking;
- Assess and record pupils progress systematically and keep records to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
- Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
The School - English Teacher - West London
The school has a strong and organised management team who offer a terrific environment for you to develop your teaching career and be part of the continuing success of the school. The school works effectively with all members of its community to provide a safe and nurturing environment. The teaching and learning are outstanding at the school.
If you think this could be the position that you have been waiting for please contact Nicole at Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.