The Nursery is attached to a prestigious Independent School in North Leeds and the school are hoping to appoint an experienced and committed Nursery Manager, who will amongst other things:
- provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities;
- devise and maintain a diverse and challenging programme of teaching and learning experiences to ensure children make effective and sustained progress through the EYFS curriculum;
- oversee the operation of the day nursery to 'Outstanding' OFSTED standards;
- continue the ethos of the nursery in line with the ethos of the School and to create a welcoming and family friendly environment;
- ensure that the best possible environment and levels of care are provided for young children; and
- be a member of the Senior Leadership Team and to contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the Nursery.
There are further requirements involving managerial, leadership, strategic development and community care that can be shared on application with applicants.
The setting was registered in 2015 and was graded as Outstanding in every aspect in 2016. The current manager has moved to undertake a high level EYFS role with the Council and the school are hoping to recruit someone to continue to uphold the 'Outstanding' grading of the setting and to add their own unique emphasis on the staff and pupils.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Celsian Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Celsian Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
your application has been submitted