Starting on Thursday 25th November is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident EYFS/KS1 Teacher to join the Career Teachers team. This primary teaching position will provide boundless opportunities to use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods that encourage pupils to participate in classroom activities and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
As a KS1 Primary Teacher in Leeds and the surrounding areas, you will be responsible for teaching all approved national curriculum subjects, from Maths and English through to Music and Physical Education, to pupils aged 3 to 7 years.
You will be combining your knowledge of learning and teaching strategies with your passion for engaging and inspiring children of all abilities to enjoy learning, encouraging them to take pride in their achievements both inside and outside school and be confident in their abilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Primary Teacher you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.
- The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- A dedicated interest in child learning.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.
- The ability to work well with others.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
- The ability to use a computer and the primary office software packages competently, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English, Maths and Science
- An Undergraduate Education Degree Or a degree in any subject and a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE - Scotland)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous in-school teaching experience.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
Development and opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at Career Teachers enhancing your applicable teaching skills and gaining extraordinary experiences when utilising a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in each pupil. Apply today.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted