Career Teachers Leeds are looking for enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistants to join our team and help support with both day to day and long-term roles.
If you or someone you know is interested in working with children aged 4-5 years (Early Years) within a primary school setting, then this may be the role you have been looking for!
We offer flexible working patterns to fit alongside a busy lifestyle, or even university studies. Are you currently a student studying an early years qualification and would like some experience on your free days? Need to fill placement hours in a school setting? At Career Teachers Leeds, we can support you with that, get in touch today!
As a Teaching Assistant in EYFS you will be required to:
- Work with children between the ages of 4-5 in a classroom setting.
- Work full/part time hours which can vary between 8-4pm.
- Give support to other personnel within the setting.
- Help implement daily routines.
- Be willing to support children who require 1:1 support and personal care.
- Provide support to pupils with special educational needs (SEN).
Desirable but not Essential:
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English and Mathematics.
- Any Level 3 based qualification within the education sector.
- Level 2 Award in Support Work.
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning. (Induction Training for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff).
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
- Previous teaching assistant experience with children.
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
If you would like more information, then please give Career Teachers a call on 01132 440 140.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted