NURSERY NURSECareer Teachers is looking for experienced Nursery Nurses for short-term and long-term work to work in primary schools in Tower Hamlets.The successful Nursery Nurse...
Career Teachers is currently working with a Primary School based in Greenwich that is seeking an exceptional Nursery Nurse to start as soon as possible.
- Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Teaching Assistant
- £60 - £80/ day (depending on experience)
- Greenwich, South East London
Nursery Nurse - Greenwich, London
The school holds a "Good" Ofsted grade, the school prides themselves in their supportive and creative environment for both students and staff alike.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be required to support the class teacher in developing the learning of all pupils in the Nursery class and at times working with individual children on a 1:1 basis.
Nursery Nurse - South East London, London
The ideal candidate is flexible and accommodating and passionate about the progress of students inside the classroom and outside.
To apply for this role, you MUST have:
- A good academic background
- An ability to manage groups of children, possessing great behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Good organisation skills
- Level 3 Nursery Nurse qualification
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £300 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.