Maths Graduate Teacher
Full & Part time - ongoing
Pay - £75.00 - £110.00p/day
Career Teachers are partnered with a number of Schools & Colleges across Leicestershire who are looking for keen enthusiastic Maths graduates.
Would you love to inspire young adults with Maths? Could you be the perfect role model to support pupils through their exams? Perhaps you are looking to gain invaluable experience and develop a transferable skill set?
If you are a passionate individual looking to lay the foundations for your future career or want to gain experience in education before embarking on a TeachFirst/PGCE/SCITT course this is the perfect role for you!
The Schools and colleges that we support have a fantastic reputation with graduate talent as they offer consistent support professionally and create a work environment where your well-being comes first. Invest in your future today and secure this opportunity by clicking 'apply' below!
Maths - Career Teacher - The benefits
- We offer a competitive salary that reflects your experience and knowledge
- You will be placed in different schools & colleges in order to gain experience.
- You will be offered free CPD
- We are partnered with many dynamic schools across Leicestershire to really find the right fit for you
- Your Education Consultant - Demetrious will work full-time for you to find you the perfect role
- You will receive exclusive industry-lead interview preparation based on your CV
- There maybe opportunities for you to be taken on to the school's own teacher training to gain your QTS Maths Graduate
Career Teachers - The role
- You will be working with pupils not only by 1:1 support, but also small group intervention workshops, and covering lessons
- You will spend some time assisting with lesson support in addition to observing class teachers so as to improve outcomes
- The school / College will ask you to track pupils progress to feedback to Teachers, SLT, and parents when appropriate
- The school offers continued professional development for the purpose of supporting career foundations
- Your main role will be to create an inclusive and safe environment for young adults Science Graduate
- Career Teachers - What you need
- You will have obtained a 1st or 2:1 degree qualification
- You should have previous experience such as tutoring
- Career Teachers are keen to work with those passionate about a career in education so as to make a real difference in their school
Click the quick apply tab so I can be sent your CV or call Demetrious on 01162 776400
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted