Career Teachers are currently working with a private nursery school based in Kensington and Chelsea who are seeking an exceptional Early Years Teaching Assistant.EY TA...
KS2 Teacher - Sutton, Carshalton
£28,000 - £42,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)
Year 4 Teacher Needed for a January 2019 Start
Career Teachers are recruiting for a Year 4 teacher to join a popular school in Carshalton, Sutton, to start in January 2019. To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified teacher and an excellent communicator, committed to raising the attainment of primary aged students. Where this role may be offering a long term contract, there will be potential for a permanent contract for the right practitioner. The school will consider experienced teachers as well as newly qualified teachers / NQT(s). Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
The School - Sutton, Carshalton
This is a two form entry school, is large, spacious and modern with state of the art facilities. Based in the outer London borough of Sutton, Carshalton, well served by public transport. The area is satisfyingly bustling with loads of greenery and a modern infrastructure, home too many restaurants and major retail names. Among its great reputation, this school also offers excellent continuous professional development for their teachers. The school is very well run, with an established and dedicated leadership team and have an excellent record of supporting teachers within their induction year.
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Sutton
- Situated within great transport links
- Modern infrastructure
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
About the Role - KS2 Teacher - London
- Full Time
- Year 4 Teacher
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £29,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within a year 4 class
- January 2019 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.