I am working with A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Bexley, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join them...
Year 6 Teacher - Merton, Wimbledon
£29,000 - £52,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)
Qualified Year 6 Teacher Needed for a Januay 2019 Start
The School - Merton, Wimbledon
This is a two form entry school, based in spacious and modern build with state of the art facilities. Based in the inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. This oversubscribed and popular school are looking for a Year 6 teacher to join there team in January 2019. This will be a long term role with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right individual.
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Merton
- Situated within great transport links
- Modern infrastructure
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
Person Specification - Year 6 Teacher - London
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
About the Role - Year 6 Teacher - London
The successful applicant will become an integral part of the KS2 / Year 6 team and will receive a full induction. The school has a supportive team of practitioners and you will have two Teaching Assistants in your class.
You will have full responsibility for the class, although you will be able to brainstorm ideas and plans with the parallel class teacher.
- Full Time
- Year 6
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £29,000 - £52,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- January 2019 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.