Lovely 2 form entry school in Redbridge are looking for an experienced Year 6 Teacher to take on a talented and exceptional class in September...
Year 6 Teacher - Merton, Wimbledon
£29,000 - £52,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)
Qualified Year 6 Teacher Needed for a September 2018 Start
The School - Merton, Wimbledon
This is a two form entry school, spacious and modern, housing state of the art facilities. Based in the inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament.
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Merton
- Situated within great transport links
- Modern infrastructure
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
Person Specification - Year 6 Teacher - London
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
About the Role - Year 6 Teacher - London
The successful applicant will become an integral part of the KS2 / Year 6 team and will receive a full induction. The school has a supportive team of practitioners and you will have two Teaching Assistants in your class.
You will have full responsibility for the class, although you will be able to brainstorm ideas and plans with the parallel class teacher.
- Full Time
- Year 6
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £29,000 - £52,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- September 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.