(Key Stage One Teacher) KS1 Teacher Hillingdon KS1 Teacher for immediate or September start KS1 Teacher positionPermanent, Full-Time KS1 Teacher positionKS1 Teacher post in an...
A 'Good' 3 form entry Primary School is recruiting for a dedicated KS1 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in September 2018.
The school is based in the outer London borough of Sutton, Carshalton, a satisfyingly bustling area with loads of greenery and a modern infrastructure, home too many restaurants and major retail names.
The school is large, spacious and modern with state of the art facilities. Among its great reputation, this school also offers excellent continuous professional development for their teachers. This full time position will be offering a permanent contract for the right practitioner. Experience working with children with KS1 students is required. If you are a vibrant KS1 Teacher looking for an inclusive and forward thinking school then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Full Time
- KS1 Teacher
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £29,000 - £64,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS1 curriculum
- September 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 3 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Sutton
- Situated within great transport links
- Modern infrastructure
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this KS1 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
PGCE - QTS - Primary School - KS1 Teacher - Sutton - Carshalton - London
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.