SEND TA / Special Education Needs Department Teaching Assistant Merton Primary£17,000 £20,000 per annum or up to £95 a day (Dependent on Experience)SEND TA Merton...
SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant - Parsons Green - Primary
An oversubscribed 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in January 2019. The school is based in the diverse inner London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham known for its mixture of classic and modern infrastructure, and multicultural patchwork of extremely affluent and some less affluent neighbourhoods. This full time position will be 5 days a week and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities. Experience working with children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, autism and other associated learning difficulties is required. If you are a dedicated SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a school in a class of its own, focused on providing an inclusive environment for children to develop both academically and socially, this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant
- Flexible on key stage EYFS - KS2
- Full Time
- Working with students with ASD, PMLD, learning and behavioural issues and speech and language difficulties, emotional and social difficulties.
- Assisting in a mainstream school in the classroom, with small groups or 1:1
- Salary ranging from £17,000 up to £22,000 per annum or up to £85 a day (dependant on experience)
- March 2019 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this role, the SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven UK experience as an SEN TA /Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience working with SEN children
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role:
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.