This outstanding school in Streatham, South West London are highly successful and looking for a full time teachers to provide class room relief for each...
An oversubscribed 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced PPA Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in September 2018.
About the Role:
- PPA Teacher
- Full Time and Part Time
- M1 - M6 pay scale
- £29,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Delivering planned lessons within the UK primary curriculum
- September 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the primary school:
- South West London Borough of Merton
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for PPA Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
The school is based in the diverse, inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The borough of Merton has lots of open spaces and is well connected with its neighbouring boroughs. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and has a great reputation within the community. Experience working within a primary setting is desired. If you are a dedicated PPA Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of primary aged students, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:* Competitive rates of pay* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants* Opportunities to progress your career* Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant* Free face to face CPD courses.Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.