At Career Teachers we are always looking for exceptional nursery nurses. Nursery NurseEaling, Hounslow and surrounding areas IMMEDIATE In west London we supply mainstream and...
A unique Nursery School is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in January 2018. The Nursery School is based in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea known for its mixture of classic and modern infrastructure, and multicultural patchwork of extremely affluent and some less affluent neighbourhoods. This full time position will be during term time and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The Nursery school is spacious and with great facilities, housed in a unique building with a lot of character. Experience working with children within the EYFS framework is essential. If you are a dedicated Nursery Nurse looking for a new and exciting role where you can utilise your current experience to better the education of early year's children this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Nursery Nurse
- CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Flexible and dedicated
- Full Time
- Experience working with ASD, PMLD, learning and behavioural issues and speech and language difficulties, emotional and social difficulties desired but not essential
- Assisting in a nursery school in the classroom
- Salary ranging from £17,000 up to £21,000 per annum or up to £85 a day (dependant on experience)
- January 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- A beautiful Nursery School
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this role the Nursery Nurse need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven UK experience as a Nursery Nurse
- CACHE level 2 or 3 qualified nursery nurse or BA degree qualified in early years and education or equivalent
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role:
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.