Highly successful one form entry school with Nursery are currently looking for a nursery nurse to work in Early Years starting ASAP. The school is...
A vibrant and successful school is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis. The School is based in the diverse, inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The borough of Merton has lots of open spaces and is well connected with its neighboring boroughs. This term time position will be contracted for the remainder of the academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious with great facilities. Experience working with children within the EYFS framework is essential. If you are a dedicated Nursery Nurse looking for a new and exciting role where you can utilise your current experience to better the education of early year's children this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Nursery Nurse
- CACHE Level 2 or 3
- Flexible and dedicated
- Full Time
- Term Time
- Experience working with ASD, PMLD, learning and behavioural issues and speech and language difficulties, emotional and social difficulties desired but not essential
- Salary ranging from £17,000 up to £21,000 per annum or up to £85 a day (dependant on experience)
- Starting as soon as possible / ASAP
- Contracted for the remainder of the academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- A beautiful mainstreme school
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this role the Nursery Nurse need to meet the following criteria:
- Proven UK experience as a Nursery Nurse
- CACHE level 2 or 3 qualified nursery nurse or BA degree qualified in early years and education or equivalent
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role:
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.