Geography Teacher I am looking for a Geography to start a September post in a secondary school in South East London.This is a Secondary school...
An 'Outstanding' 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / year 4 Teacher to join a team of vibrant practitioners in April 2018.
The school is based in the diverse, inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The Borough or Merton is well connected with its neighboring boroughs. The school is modern in its structure and features state of the art facilities. This KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher position will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher will need to have at least 1 term of experience.
If you are a dedicated KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of KS2 / Year 4 students then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- April 2018 start
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Merton
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.