An oversubscribed 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced year KS2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time...
An 'Outstanding' 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / year 4 Teacher to join a team of vibrant practitioners in October 2017.
The school is based in the diverse, inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The Borough or Merton is well connected with its neighboring boroughs. The school is modern in its structure and features state of the art facilities. This KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher position will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher will need to have at least 1 term of experience.
If you are a dedicated KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of KS2 / Year 4 students then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- October 2017 start
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Merton
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.