KS2 Teacher Kensington & ChelseaA "Good" school by Ofsted is recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full...
KS2 Teacher - Kensington & Chelsea
A "Good" school by Ofsted is recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis as soon as possible.
The school is based in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea known for its mixture of classic and modern infrastructure, and multicultural patchwork of extremely affluent and some less affluent neighbourhoods. This full time position will be contracted for the remainder of the academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. This popular and oversubscribed school is spacious and has great facilities, housed in a classic Victorian school building that has recently been renovated. The students here are well behaved and are going from strength to strength. Experience working with children within KS2 is desired. If you are a dedicated KS2 Teacher, focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of KS2 students, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher (year group flexible)
- Full Time
- 1 year experience desired
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR (if necessary)
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- ASAP (Flexible)
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Closest station is Ladbrook Grove
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this KS2 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.