KS2 Teacher Sutton, Carshalton£28,000 £48,000 per annum or up to £165 a day (Dependent on Experience)Qualified KS2 Teacher Needed for a September 2018 StartAre you...
A 'Good' 1 form entry Primary School with character is recruiting for a dedicated KS2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in September 2018.
About the role
- KS2 Teacher (year group flexible)
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £29,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- September 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 1 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- Egham, Surrey
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this KS2 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
The school is situated in the North East of Surrey, Egham a busy commuter town with good rail links into London. Egham is well served with a good range of shops, local history and some beautiful settings. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and is surrounded by lots of greenery. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year and is offering the possibility of a future permanent contract. Experience working with children within KS2 is required. If you are a vibrant KS2 Teacher able to produce exceptionally good lessons, with a focus on making a real difference in the class room, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.