A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced Year 2 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time...
A beautiful 3 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced office administrator to join a diverse team of on a full time basis. The school is based in the inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The borough of Merton has lots of open spaces and is well connected with its neighboring boroughs. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and has a great reputation within the community. Experience working as a school office administrator is desired. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a fun team in a forward thinking school. If you would like to become an integral part of an administration team and a local community then this could be the ideal role for you.
About the Role
- School Office Administrator
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- £16,000 - £19,000 per annum or up to £80 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Providing an outstanding reception and administrative service
- October 2017 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 3 form entry primary school
- Mitcham in the Borough of Merton
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- Bright spacious reception area and classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this School office administrator role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in an educational environment with proven experience using SIMS (School Information Management System)
- To be organised with a good telephone manor, reception, administrative and ICT skills
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- A patient but confident approach towards working with children and adults alike
- School based references and valid DBS/police checks or be willing to get a new DBS/Police check in process
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.