HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant Warlingham Primary£17,000 £20,000 per annum or up to £95 a day (Dependent on Experience)HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant...
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Warlingham - Primary
£17,000 - £20,000 per annum or up to £95 a day (Dependent on Experience)
HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed for January 2019
Are you an experienced HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant seeking a new opportunity for January 2019?
Career Teachers are assisting a vibrant and inclusive primary school in Warlingham with the recruitment of a full time HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant. You will be joining an experienced team of practitioners to work alongside and share ideas and activities, providing high level assistance.
The School - Warlingham- Surrey
This is a modern purpose built 2 form entry primary school on the border of London and Surrey in Warlingham. The school is equipped with state of the art facilities, with its closest station being upper Warlingham. The school has a family feel and is housed in a very well kept purpose built building with lots of outdoor space. The area has a suburban feel surrounding by lots of greenery and is satisfyingly bustling, home to many restaurants and major retail names.
- 2 form entry primary school
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
Person Specification - HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Warlingham, Surrey
To be considered for this role you must be confident and able to work across all year groups within the primary education phase. You will engage in continued professional development throughout the academic year as it will be possible that on occasion you will be expected to lead the class. As the newly appointed HLTA / Higher Level Teaching assistant you will spend the majority of your time assisting small groups and individuals with their learning and at times work with SEN pupils as and when necessary. Your main role will be to assist in raising attainment. Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a new DBS. If you are a dedicated - HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant looking for a school in a class of its own, focused on providing an inclusive environment then this is the perfect position for you.
- Proven experience as a HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant is required
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references (desirable) and valid DBS/police checks
About the Role - HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Warlingham, Surrey
This full time position will be 5 days a week and will be contracted for the full academic year, with potential for a permanent contract for the right practitioner. Experience working with children who require additional support and or with SEN children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, autism and other associated learning difficulties is required.
The successful applicant will become an integral part of the support team and will receive a full induction. The school has a supportive team of practitioners and you will have access to all continuous professional development courses and materials.
- HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Flexible on key stage EYFS - KS2
- Full Time
- Working with students who require additional support and at times leading the class.
- Assisting in a mainstream school in the classroom, with small groups or 1:1
- Salary ranging up to £17,000 to £20,000per annum or up to £95 a day (dependant on experience)
- January 2019 Start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.