Primary SEND Teaching Assistant SEND Teaching Assistant Ealing, London PrimaryPrimary SEND Teaching AssistantOpen to graduatesImmediate startLong term work in a primary school in Ealing, LondonCareer...
SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant - Dulwich, Southwark
£16,000 - £19,000 per annum/up to £85 a day (Dependent on Experience)
Experienced SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant needed for January 2019
Are you an experienced SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant seeking a new opportunity for January 2019?
Career Teachers are assisting warm friendly and oversubscribed school in East Dulwich, Southwark with the recruitment of a full time SEN TA to start in January 2019. This full time position will be offering a permanent contract for the right practitioner.
The School - Dulwich, Southwark, London
This is a modern two form entry school with bright, spacious classrooms. The school is equipped with state of the art facilities. Based in the affluent borough of Southwark. East Dulwich is a district of south East London, England. It forms the eastern part of Dulwich, with Peckham to the east and Camberwell to the north. It has a bustling high street with loads of commercial shops and modern infrastructure, home too many restaurants and major retail names.
Among its great reputation, this school also offers excellent continuous professional development for their support staff. The school is very well run, with an established and dedicated leadership team.
- 2 form entry primary school
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
Person Specification - SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant - Dulwich, Southwark
To be considered for this role, you must have some experience working with children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, autism and other associated learning difficulties. The School is looking for someone who is committed to assisting the raising of attainment of primary aged students. Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a new DBS. If you are a dedicated SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant looking for a school in a class of its own, focused on providing an inclusive environment then this is the perfect position for you.
- Proven experience as an SEN TA /Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant is required
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references (desirable) and valid DBS/police checks
About the Role - SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant - Dulwich, Southwark, London
This full time position will be 5 days a week and will be contracted for the full academic year, with potential for a permanent contract for the right practitioner. Experience working with children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, autism and other associated learning difficulties is required. The successful applicant will become an integral part of the SEND team and will receive a full induction. The school has a supportive team of practitioners and you will have access to all continuous professional development courses and materials.
- SEN TA / Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant
- Flexible on key stage EYFS - KS2
- Full Time
- Working with students with ASD, PMLD, learning and behavioural issues and speech and language difficulties, emotional and social difficulties.
- Assisting in a mainstream school in the classroom, with small groups or 1:1
- Salary ranging up to £19,000 per annum or up to £85 a day (dependant on experience)
- January 2019
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.