Full TimeTeaching AssistantSpecial Educational Needs SupportCompetitive PayWe have a fantastic 2 form entry Primary school based in Barnet, North London. Who are looking for...
A beautiful 3 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced office administrator to join a diverse team of on a full time basis. The school is based in the inner London borough of Merton, hosts of the Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament. The borough of Merton has lots of open spaces and is well connected with its neighbouring boroughs. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and has a great reputation within the community. Experience working as a school office administrator is desired. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a fun team in a forward thinking school. If you would like to become an integral part of an administration team and a local community then this could be the ideal role for you.
About the Role
- School Office Administrator
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- £16,000 - £19,000 per annum or up to £80 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Providing an outstanding reception and administrative service
- October 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 3 form entry primary school
- Mitcham in the Borough of Merton
- Closest station is South Wimbledon
- Bright spacious reception area and classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this School office administrator role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in an educational environment with proven experience using SIMS (School Information Management System)
- To be organised with a good telephone manor, reception, administrative and ICT skills
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- A patient but confident approach towards working with children and adults alike
- School based references and valid DBS/police checks or be willing to get a new DBS/Police check in process
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.