Graduate Teaching Assistant Wimbledon Primary£17,000 £20,000 per annum or up to £95 a day (Dependent on Experience)Graduate Teaching Assistant needed for January 2019Are you an...
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Wimbledon - Primary
£17,000 - £20,000 per annum or up to £95 a day (Dependent on Experience)
Graduate Teaching Assistant needed for January 2019
Are you an graduate seeking a new opportunity for January 2019?
Career Teachers are assisting a vibrant and inclusive primary school in Wimbledon with the recruitment of a full time graduate Teaching Assistant. You will be joining an experienced team of practitioners to work alongside and share ideas and activities, providing classroom assistance.
The School - Wimbledon - London
This is a grand and eye catching 2 form entry school in the heart of the city. The school is equipped with state of the art facilities, based in Wimbledon with the closest station being Colliers Wood. The school has a family feel and is housed in very well kept Victorian purpose built building with lots of outdoor space. The area affluent and satisfyingly bustling, home to many restaurants and major retail names.
- 2 form entry primary school
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
Person Specification - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Wimbledon
To be considered for this role you must be confident and able to work across all year groups within the primary education phase. You will engage in continued professional development throughout the academic year as it will be possible that on occasion you will be expected to assist in different classes. As the newly appointed graduate Teaching Assistant you will spend the majority of your time assisting the full class and sometimes small groups. Your main role will be to assist in raising attainment. Successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a new DBS. If you are a dedicated graduate looking for a Teaching Assistant role, then this could be the school for you.
- Proven experience as a Teaching Assistant / TA is desired
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references (desirable) and valid DBS/police checks
About the Role - Teaching Assistant / TA - Wimbledon - Primary
- Teaching Assistant / TA
- Flexible on key stage EYFS - KS2
- Full Time
- Working with students who require additional support and at times leading the class.
- Assisting in a mainstream school in the classroom or with small groups
- Salary ranging up to £17,000 to £20,000per annum or up to £95 a day (dependant on experience)
- January 2019 Start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.