An Outstanding two form entry Primary school in Brent is URGENTLY seeking an experienced and hardworking Year 3 Teacher. Year 3 Teacher Brent PrimaryYear 3...
A beautiful all-through co-educational boarding school located in Reigate, Surrey is recruiting for a dedicated year 3 Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in January 2018.
The school is based in eastern Surrey within the London commuter belt, surrounded by greenery, an adequate amount of retail shops and unique restaurants. The school grounds are grand housing is spacious and modern classrooms with great facilities. The School also has a great reputation within the community. This full time position will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. Experience working with children within KS2 is required. If you are a vibrant year 3 Teacher able to produce exceptionally good lessons, with a focus on making a real difference in the class room, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Year 3 Teacher
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale + TLR
- £28,000 - £48,000 per annum or up to £160 a day (Dependent on Experience)
- Planning and teaching lessons for a year 3 class
- January 2018 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- A beautiful co-educational boarding school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- Reigate, Surrey
- Situated within good transport links
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London
In order to be considered for this year 3 Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.