Are you keen to gain some invaluable classroom experience within a supportive primary School?Are you a passionate and dedicated individual who is eager to gain...
Nursery Teacher (Part Time) Hammersmith & Fulham, South West London - Primary
A vibrant 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for an experienced Nursery Teacher to join a team of practitioners on a part time basis in September 2017. The school is based in the diverse inner London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham known for its mixture of classic and modern infrastructure, and multicultural patchwork of extremely affluent and some less affluent neighbourhoods. This part time position will be 3 days a week and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities. Experience working with children within the EYFS framework is required. If you are a dedicated Nursery Teacher focused on providing engaging and innovative lessons to encourage the academic growth of nursery students then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Nursery Teacher
- Part Time
- 3 days a week (Wednesday - Friday)
- M1 - M6 pay scale (Dependent on Experience)
- £28,000 - £40,000 Pro Rata
- Planning and teaching lessons within the EYFS Framework
- September 2017 start
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- South West London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Closest station is Parsons Green
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Outstanding facilities
- Small class sizes
- Offers excellent CPD
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for Nursery Teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Call to Action:
- Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.