Are you a recent graduate with an excellent degree (2.1 or above) from one of the UK's top universities in either Maths, English, Geography or...
Career Teachers work with a number of secondary schools in West London schools who are looking for experienced and hardworking Cover Supervisors on a daily supply basis.
- Cover Supervisor
- West London
- Daily supply
- £65- £75 per day depending on experience
About the school
We are currently working with secondary schools in Ealing, Brent, Hillingdon and Berkshire who are looking for reliable cover supervisors to cover daily sickness and absence cover within these schools.
The main duties expected of a Cover Supervisor are :
- Supervise work that has been set by a teacher.
- Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Respond to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
- Deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
- Report, as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures, on the behaviour of pupils during the class and on any problems arising
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
Apply with an up to date CV or call Lauren on 020 7105 3499.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.