A friendly secondary school in North West London are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager for a long term assignment starting ASAP.School Facilities ManagerNorth WestTemp...
A friendly secondary school in North West London are looking to recruit an ICT Technician for a long term assignment starting ASAP.
- ICT Technician
- North West
- Temp - perm opportunity
- Ofsted 'Good school
- £70 - £90 per day ( depending on experience)
- September start (possibly sooner)
About the school
This exceptional comprehensive secondary school in North West London who have made tremendous progress over the last three. They believe if you have high expectations and work hard, success will follow.The school received a good at the last Ofsted inspection which judge them to have "Good with Outstanding Leadership and Management", ICT
The school wants every student to have the opportunity to succeed and achieve their ambitions. More than one third of all A level students have been accepted onto a degree course at a prestigious Russell Group University. The A level results at the school are also above the national average,
- Onsite ICT Support and Network Management
- To ensure the smooth operation of ICT systems
- Desktop Support - Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac
- Support of mobile devices, iPads, Android Tablets, Chrome Books
- Assist with management of NCI's web content filtering solution.
- Installation and upgrade of schools application software
- Good customer facing skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Install update and support anti-virus solutions
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to customer/company data
To be considered for this position you need to
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
- Apply with an up to date CV or call Lauren on 020 7105 3499.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.