A 'Good' two form entry Primary school in South East London is looking to secure a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher with KS1 experience.Primary TeacherPrimary...
Career Teachers are looking for experienced Primary Teachers and NQTs to work with us as a Supply Teacher in South West London.
Benefits to working as a Supply Teacher:
- Fully flexible work to fit around your existing commitments
- The chance to make lasting connections with local schools, and potentially secure longer term or permanent roles
- The opportunity to expand your skills by working with different year groups
- Work with lots of different types of schools before making a commitment and taking on a position
- The chance to develop and grow as a Teacher, as you'll be working with a wide range of education professionals, across lots of different types of schools
Why work with Career Teachers?
- Excellent rates of pay for supply work
- Long term roles are paid in line with Agency Worker Regulations, which will ensure you receive equal pay after the initial 12 week period
- Excellent program of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses, completely free of charge
- Be booked in advance - Many of our schools book in advance, in addition to the emergency absence cover
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher, and are interested in finding out more about the supply opportunities available in South West London, please apply with your CV, or contact the Primary Team at Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.