Are you a reliable individual looking for a flexible role opportunity in the Hillingdon/Uxbridge areas?
Career Teachers are looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor for a Specialist School in Hillingdon/Uxbridge as soon as possible.
- Supervising pupils with special educational needs in the dining hall and other parts of the school.
- Helping pupils with a variety of task/personal care when required (toilet assistance).
- Cleaning up spillages and sickness.
- Helping to clear away food and stack tables and chairs after pupils have left the dining hall.
- Ensuring pupils keep out of areas that are out of bounds, and don't leave the school premises.
- Reporting any problems you are unable to resolve to the duty teacher or head teacher.
- Tending to pupils who are sick or injured, ensuring they receive appropriate medical attention, and reporting any serious accidents.
- Being aware of responsibilities under child protection legislation, and reporting concerns to a senior supervisor or the head teacher.
- Assisting with play activities if required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role/setting - desired.
- Understanding of safeguarding.
- Fluency in English.
- Right to work in the UK.
Why join us at Career Teachers:
- Free CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- Access to Skills Network.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition program.
- Access to discount and cashback platform Affinity Extra
If you are interested in this position, please apply or email (Alayah) at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted