Please call Annie at Career Teachers on 0207 105 3499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Career Teachers are recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher in a fantastic...
We are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher for a maternity cover position starting in September 2020.
- Long term planning for the year has already been done
- PPA time given each week to allow for adjustments to the planning
- Staff ethos highly valued by the Leadership team
- Team work and collaboration is excellent among the teaching team
You will be teaching in the Year 5 class. You will have support for the parallel Year 5 Class Teacher, and a highly experienced TA. The currently Class Teacher is going on maternity leave in September.
The school is based within the Fulham area and has excellent transport links.
- A qualified and experienced Primary Teacher
- A good knowledge of the curriculum in KS2
- Able to commit to the role and school, on a full time basis for a minimum of 2 terms
- An inspiring and engaging educator who is truly passionate about teaching
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online with an up to date CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.