We are looking for Primary Teachers for short term and daily supply work in the Hammersmith & Fulham area.Whether you are an experienced Primary Teacher...
We are looking for Primary Teachers for short term and daily supply work in the Hammersmith & Fulham area.
Whether you are an experienced Primary Teacher or an NQT, we would love to hear from you.
Why work with Career Teachers?
- Excellent rates of pay for daily and short term work, with long term positions being paid the permanent equivalent salary after 12 weeks
- Ongoing support with free CPD courses held throughout the year, to help you to develop in your career
- Help and advice with interview preparation and lesson planning
- Be booked up in advance - Some of our schools will book you up to 2 weeks in advance
- Refer a friend - Earn up to £300 when you recommend a friend to work with us
Supply teaching is an excellent way to develop your practice as a Teacher, as you will have the opportunity to work with different year groups, and alongside a vast range of education professionals.
The work we offer will be fully flexible, as you tell us when you are available to work. Therefore, supply teaching is ideal for you if you have existing commitments outside of school that mean you can't commit to the full academic year.
- A qualified Primary Teacher
- A good knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Hard working and flexible in your approach
If you would like to hear more about supply teaching in Primary Schools in Hammersmith & Fulham and the surrounding areas, please apply online with your CV, or get in touch with the Primary Team at Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.