Starting in September 2021, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Primary Teacher, who is looking for the next step in their teaching career.
This Ofsted rated GOOD Primary School in Maidstone, is an inclusive learning environment committed to engaging and inspiring pupils to want to learn. They are looking for a passionate and experienced KS2 Teacher, who is also interested in taking on some leadership responsibilities. Ideally, this will be within Lower Key Stage 2, but the school are open to applications from Teachers with experience across the Key Stage.
In addition to leading the Key Stage, you will also take responsibility for mentoring and supporting Teachers in the early stages of their career. Prior experience of this would be an advantage.
This is the ideal opportunity if you are looking for a teaching position that can make excellent use of new teaching methods and developments in the curriculum. Using various exciting and engaging teaching aids, you will pay attention to each pupil's progress and evaluate their learning abilities.
In order to be successful, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.
- The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.
- The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.
- A dedicated interest in child learning.
- A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.
- The ability to work well with others.
- A flexible and open to change attitude.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
You will be highly experienced and ready to take the next step in to leadership.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent knowledge and recent experience of the KS2 curriculum
- Fluent level of English, both spoken and written
This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated GOOD Primary School in Maidstone. Enhancing your applicable teaching skills and gain extraordinary experience in utilising a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in each pupil. Apply today in order to be considered.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted