Career Teachers are looking for experienced Primary Teachers to work on a supply basis, at Primary Schools in and around the Richmond area.
Why supply teach with Career Teachers?
- A mixture of morning bookings and planned absence cover - Meaning that you will often be booked in advance and can plan your week accordingly
- Competitive pay rates, up to £180 per day (depending on experience)
- The chance to build great relationships with local schools
- Knowledgeable and highly experienced team of consultants to support you in your career aspirations
- Access to excellent CPD opportunities
We know that supply teaching can sometimes feel daunting. We can assure you that we work with some genuinely lovely, welcoming schools, who will make you feel part of the team as soon as you arrive.
Many of our Supply Teachers have gone on to accept long term and permanent positions with the schools that they have developed relationships with via us.
We are working with a variety of schools in the Richmond area, so you will need to be flexible and able to travel within the borough.
In addition, you are required to have QTS (or equivalent), and recent experience of teaching the primary curriculum.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted