We are working closely with a 2 form entry Primary School the Wandsworth area, who are looking for reliable, passionate Teachers to work with them on a flexible, supply basis, to cover for staff absences.
We are looking for experienced Teachers, who are comfortable working across all year groups, from Early Years to Key Stage 2. You will be reliable and organised, with a real passion for teaching.
Why is supply teaching right for you?
- Fully flexible work to fit around your existing commitments
- A great opportunity to develop your teaching experience with other areas of the primary curriculum
- The chance to develop longstanding relationships with schools, with the potential to securing longer term or permanent work
- The opportunity to do what you love, without the added responsibility of long term planning, assessments, meetings etc.
In order to be successful, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification
- Have relevant and recent experience within the past year
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one
- Be able to travel to the Wandsworth area
Career Teachers are committed to supporting you within your teaching career. We offer you excellent rates of pay, from £130-£180 per day, dependant on experience. At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted