CALLING ALL TEACHING ASSISTANTS AND 121 SUPPORT IN WEST LONDON! Career Teachers is looking for skilled and experienced teaching assistants and LSAs in West London....
We are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants for flexible, daily supply work at a Primary School in Parsons Green.
Our partner school regularly requires Teaching Assistants for either whole class or 1:1 support, with various year groups, throughout the school. You will be covering for staff when they are attending training, meetings, or are out of school unwell or at appointments.
About the school:
- 2 form entry
- GOOD Ofsted
- Friendly, welcoming team of staff
- Based in Hammersmith & Fulham, close to Parson Green
You will be an experienced Teaching Assistant, who has previously supported within a Primary School and has a good knowledge of supporting children with SEN.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a good level of reading, writing and communication skills
- Located in, or able to travel to Hammersmith & Fulham
- Be passionate about working with children and making a positive contribution to their learning
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be flexible in your approach, and be happy to be involved in all areas of school life
Whilst working with Career Teachers, you will have access to our great range of free CPD courses.
If you are interested in supply work as a Teaching Assistant, please apply today with an updated CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.