School Premises Manager / Premises Officer
- Primary School based in Greenwich
- Part time - Flexible hours
- £10-12 per hour
- ASAP start
- Ongoing position (potential for temp to perm)
Career Teachers are working with a warm, vibrant Primary School in the London Borough of Greenwich, who are in need of an experienced Premises Manager to start with them as soon as possible.
You will be an important and valued member of the Primary School team, working to ensure that the school is safe and secure, and dealing with any premises related issues that arise.
Your role will involve:
- Being the main point of contact for on site contractors, including record keeping of any building or maintenance works completed, deliveries etc.
- Liaising with members of the school team, including the School Business Manager, and cleaning staff to ensure standards are maintained
- Being a key holder, and taking responsibility for locking/unlocking the premises, including monitoring the alarm system
- Good knowledge of health and safety procedures, and ability to spot and manage any potential hazards or health and safety risks that arise
- Good knowledge of, and assistance with fire safety procedures
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to have prior experience within a School Premises Management position. This could be from either a Primary, Secondary or SEN setting.
Please submit your CV, outlining your experience as a School Premises Officer, and we will be in touch.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted