Career Teachers are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher for a position working with a Primary School in the London Borough of Southwark.
The position will be based within the Year 5 class.
The position is available to start ASAP, and will continue until the end of the academic year, with potential for a permanent contract thereafter.
You will be working alongside a highly experienced Teacher as your year group partner, who you will share the planning responsibility for the year group with.
Leading by example, working closely with colleagues to plan the school's work and with parents to ensure a supportive learning environment both at home and at school, you will be helping the children in your class expand their knowledge and play a positive role in school life.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
* QTS - Qualified Teacher Status* Sound knowledge of a variety of teaching methods and the ability to design lessons.* The ability to communicate with and inspire children of all abilities.* The ability to hold a child's interest and encourage them to be excited about learning.* A dedicated interest in child learning.* A dedication to creating the best conditions and environment for learning.* The ability to work well with others.* A flexible and open to change attitude.* A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.* Excellent verbal communication skills.* Good organisational skills.* A positive outlook and ability to inspire positivity in others.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty at an Ofsted rated GOOD Primary School in Southwark. Enhancing your applicable teaching skills and gain extraordinary experience in utilising a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in each pupil.
Apply today to be considered.
- KS2 Teacher - Class Teacher - Primary Teacher - Key Stage 2 Teacher - Year 5 Teacher - Year 6 Teacher
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted