- Teaching Assistants needed for a Primary School near Balham
- September 2022 start
- Salary up to £90 per day
- Mainstream Primary School
A Primary School in Lambeth are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants for their team of support staff to join them next academic year.
They are looking for 3-4 experienced and dynamic TAs to join their team. They are able to consider TAs for any year group throughout the Primary age range.
The role will involve providing general class support to the Class Teachers, working with children in small groups and on a 1:1 basis, to facilitate and enhance their learning. You will be working with children with a range of abilities, from those with high attainment, to those who may have some SEN and need additional support in certain areas.
- Experience of working with children in an Early Years or Primary setting
- Good knowledge of support strategies to effectively work with children who have SEN
- The ability to be flexible in line with the needs of the children and the school
- Passionate about supporting all children to achieve their potential
It is important that you are available 5 days per week, as the children you will be working with will require consistency and stability.
The school are looking for committed Teaching Assistants, who will stay with them for the full academic year, developing a relationship with the children to support them throughout the academic year.
Salary for this role is between £70 and £90 per day, depending on experience.
Please submit your CV in order to be considered.
- Teaching Assistant - TA - LSA - Learning Support Assistant - Classroom Assistant -
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted