We are working closely with a Primary School in Croydon, who are looking for reliable, passionate Early Years Practitioners to work with them on a flexible, supply basis, to cover for staff absences.
We are looking for experienced Early Years Practitioners, who are passionate about working within Early Years. You will be reliable and organised, and willing to get stuck in.
The school require Early Years Practitioners to be available for supply cover, booked both in advance, and in the mornings.
Why is supply right for you?
- Fully flexible work to fit around your existing commitments
- A great opportunity to develop and further your experience
- The chance to develop longstanding relationships with schools, with the potential to securing longer term or permanent work
- The opportunity to meet and learn from various education professionals, in different settings
In order to be successful, you will:
- Be a fully qualified Early Years Practitioner
- Have recent experience of working within EYFS
- Have lots of energy and enthusiasm, and genuinely enjoy working with children
- Willing and able to travel to Schools within the Croydon area
Pay rates will be up to £100 per day, dependant on experience.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted