An 'Outstanding' one form entry Primary school in Tower Hamlets is seeking an experienced and hardworking Year 4 Teacher.Year 4 Teacher Tower Hamlets PrimaryYear 4...
An excellent primary school in East London are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Year 1 Leader/ Subject Leader (to be negotiated) to join our dedicated senior leadership team.
Year 1 Subject Leader - Newham - Primary
- Year 1 Leader and Subject Leader (to be negotiated)
- Job starts: September 2017
- Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR 2C
- Contract type: Full time
This Primary School is a very diverse and vibrant primary school located in Tower hamlets. They have recently become an academy as part of a Leading Learning Trust and are embarking on an exciting new changes in the school's development which is an excellent opportunity for an experience teacher!
The school offer you:
- Happy children who love learning and coming to school!
- A friendly, supportive, forward thinking, and dedicated team of colleagues
- Supportive parents and governors
- Excellent professional development and rapid leadership progression
- Dedicated leadership time
The school seeking a leader with the following qualities:
- An excellent key stage 1 class teacher with a proven track record of skills, and a commitment to the
- achievement and well-being of all children
- Proven positive impact on teaching and learning
- Strong experience in leadership and working in a team, having led either a key stage, phase or core
- Ambitious and resilient, with a desire to progress within a school leadership role
- A determination to further develop their own practice, and enthusiastic about new challenges and taking risks
- A focus on innovation with a positive attitude to change and development
- An ability to implement creative approaches to learning and to inspire others
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.