Are you an experienced SEND Teacher looking to secure a role for this academic year?
Are you an ECT who is looking to secure their first role and passionate about starting a career with students with SEND?
Do you want to work in a caring and nurturing environment supporting students with additional needs?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then this role is for you!
Career Teachers are currently looking to recruit SEND Teachers for a successful all-through SEND School in the Waltham Forest area. This incredible school currently caters for students age 2-19 years, with a variety of additional needs.
- AWR Compliant Rates of Pay
- SEND Teacher - Waltham Forest Area
- Full Time Position
- ASAP and January Starts
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or a recognised overseas teaching certificate
- Experience working with students with SEND within a mainstream or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) setting is desirable, however ECTs are welcomed to apply
- An understanding, patient and caring approach
- Flexible and hard-working nature
- Excellent communication skills
- Existing DBS check on the update service
- Experience of augmentative and alternative communication (PECS, Makaton, Intensive Interaction, Rapid Prompting Method) are beneficial, but not essential
- Plan and deliver effective lessons which support and cater to each individual EHCP plan within the class
- Be responsible for all assessments and progress relating to class students
- Be aware of, and remain responsible for all safeguarding of pupils within your care
- Work collaboratively with both teaching and support staff to ensure best outcomes for students
- Foster independence in students and promote wellbeing and good welfare
PLUS! If you recommend a friend who's looking for a new role, we will thank you with Love to Shop vouchers: £100 Teacher and Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
If you think this role sounds like the right fit for you, please send a full CV to: email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted